OverviewChoose this morning or afternoon half-day Sydney sightseeing tour and explore Sydney highlights including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach. Step back in time as you visit the historical Rocks precinct and discover the history of the convicts. Travel along Oxford Street and through the trendy streets of Paddington making your way to the Pacific Ocean along the cliff walk around Tamarama, Bronte and Bondi Beach. Return to Sydney via Double Bay, Kings Cross and Mrs Macquaries Point for a final magical viewpoint over the harbour before returning to the city center.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourStart your day with hotel pickup and set off for an unforgettable Sydney morning or afternoon sightseeing tour.
Your first stop of the day will be a visit to the historical Rocks precinct. Step back in time as your guide takes you down the cobblestone streets of The Rocks providing you with an insiders look into the history of the early convicts.
Next, take in the magnificent views of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge before heading towards the heart of Sydney's shopping as you see the QVB and Centre Point Tower.
Making your way towards Paddington, travel along one of Sydney's trendy new districts along Oxford Street. Spot the elegant terrace houses before arriving at the Pacific Ocean.
Upon arrival, see the superb coast cliff walk around Tamarama and Bronte before traveling on to famous Bondi Beach. Visit the beachfront promenade, enjoy a coffee or cool drink (at own cost) and spot the bronzed Aussie lifesavers and Sydney’s best panoramic view at Dover Heights.
Return to Sydney via Double Bay, Kings Cross and Mrs Macquarie’s Point for a final magical viewpoint over the harbor before returning to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. Passengers can join the optional harbor lunch cruise, seaplane tours (own expense). The designated harbor lunch cruise drop-off point is Darling Harbour (adjacent to the aquarium).
Inclusions for Morning Or Afternoon Half-Day Sydney City Sightseeing Tour
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Morning Or Afternoon Half-Day Sydney City Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.