Morning Tea Cruise On Historic Motor Yacht From Te AnauWrite a Review
OverviewJoin us for an elegant cruise on the historic motor yacht "Faith" on Lake Te Anau. This relaxed 3-hour experience includes a guided walk in the Fiordland National Park, a delightful morning tea and refreshments, and cruising home under sail. You have 3 uniformed crew hosting you while on board, and 2 nature guides to show you the delights of New Zealand scenery. This option is restricted to 16 passengers to ensure a comfortable, personable experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYou’ll arrive at the historic wharf on the edge of Lake Te Anau at 8.55am for a 9am departure. You’ll be met by your crew who will give you a safety briefing, and an order of events for your cruise. The crew will cast off and give you time to explore the ship. You’ll be offered tea and coffee once under way, and either have a chance to chat with crew, or enjoy time to yourself.
You’ll have some amazing photo opportunities at all times, especially as you enter the South Fiord of Lake Te Anau. You’ll dock on the Hidden Lakes wharf and have your nature guide take you for a 15-minute walk into the first of the Hidden Lakes. This is another wonderful place for photos. It’s an easy walk with no hills on the track. It’s a leafy trail, so you’ll want to have comfortable footwear.
Upon return to the "Faith" you`ll have your morning tea and refreshments served, and time to relax and listen to the sounds of nature with the engine turned off.
As you cruise out of the South Fiord your crew will raise the sails if the wind allows, and cruise back to Te Anau with the special feeling of big sails billowing above you. Upon return you’ll be accompanied back down the wharf to shore by your crew. At all times our intent is to be relaxed and allow you the flexibility of choosing to focus on the "chapters" of the experience which give you the most pleasure. We aim to return at 12 noon.
Inclusions for Morning Tea Cruise On Historic Motor Yacht From Te Anau
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Morning Tea Cruise On Historic Motor Yacht From Te Anau
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.