Morning Thai Cooking With A Twist In Bangkok
OverviewJoin this 4-hour cooking experience that combines classic Thai cooking with a creative twist. You will learn variations of classic Thai dishes, as well as some less familiar dishes during this morning class. In an exclusive hideaway just above the flower market, you'll use ingredients taken straight from the market. Ingredients include fruits, vegetables, and of course edible flowers!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Your Thai cooking class starts at 9am and takes place at an exclusive hideaway in Bangkok's famous flower market. Not only will you gain insight into Thai food, but you'll also learn more about local culture. Thai food is a critical part of the culture and can be quite diverse.
Begin with an introduction to the key ingredients used in Thai cooking, followed by a tour of the market. Fortunately, this class takes place in the market, so you won't have far too go. After the market experience, you will prepare four dishes: an appetizer, salad, stir fry, and curry. Learn about the diversity of ingredients and how different dishes can be adapted using different ingredients, giving you the chance to experiment and even create your own variation.
Menus are subject to change for variety, and some of the ingredients will depend on seasonality. You will also be served Thai herbal drinks and dessert.
This class istaught by an experienced Thai chef, and class size is limited to eight people. It's suitable for vegetarians, as all items have vegetarian substitutions. If you do have specific dietary requirements, please advise in advance.
Inclusions for Morning Thai Cooking With A Twist In Bangkok
- Cooking instructor/guide
- All food and tuition
- Cooking utensils
Exclusions for Morning Thai Cooking With A Twist In Bangkok
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.