Morning Tour Of Boeing Factory From Seattle
OverviewLove flying? Now you can tour the factory where they build and test the famous Boeing aircraft, the world's number one aerospace company! This amazing 1.5-hour small-group tour showcases the magnificent 747, 767, 777 aircraft used worldwide and the Dreamliner which is currently in production, all housed here in the world's largest building. Book now for an experience unique to Seattle!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
The small-group Seattle Boeing Factory Tour starts when your professionally trained driver picks you up from your hotel. Once aboard, your driver will share some quirky and interesting facts about the Pacific Northwest. All drivers are happy to answer any of your questions, so ask away!
Once you arrive at the Boeing factory, you will be escorted on an informative and fun tour of the Boeing plant by Boeing representatives. You'll see where Boeing's 747, 767, 777 and Dreamliner aircraft are manufactured in the largest building in the world by volume.
On the Boeing flight line, you will see airplanes in various stages of flight test and manufacture for airline customers around the world. Also visit the new Future of Flight interpretive center to experience the marvel of commercial jet aviation and production.
Visitors come from every walk of life and from every region of the globe, all with a common interest - to see the number one aerospace leader in the world: Boeing.
Note that the tour involves a walk of one-third of a mile, and some steep stairs.
*Hotel pickup seats are limited. If hotel pick-up is sold out, you will be asked to shift to the general pick-up spot.
Inclusions for Morning Tour Of Boeing Factory From Seattle
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (downtown hotels only)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Morning Tour Of Boeing Factory From Seattle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please Note: Children must be at least 48inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
Hotel pickup and drop off only available for those staying in downtown-area hotels
No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site, for a small fee, at the Future of Flight.
Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
This tour package includes transfers from Seattle - passengers cannot make their own way to the Seattle Boeing Factory
Please check your voucher for hotel pickup times
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.