Experience the highlights of Da Nang when itâÂÂs at its prime--early morning, before the heat picks up; when fisherman bring in their catch, locals splash about in the sea or exercise on the beach, and the market is at its bustling best.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Your day will begin with a transfer to Pham Van Dong beach â the public area at the Eastern Sea Park where local people come to exercise and swim early or late each day. Continue across to a local fishing village which is well-known for its fish sauce-making. It is very famous for many types of mam (salted fish) such as mam nem (a type of fish sauce, made from small fish or small shrimps) and mam ruoc (fermented shrimp paste). In particular, the villageâs mam ruoc is very popular with the cityâs people. The mam products are an indispensable dipping sauce with the daily meals of residents in the central region.
Back to Han Market where youâll have opportunities to interact with the local buyers and sellers in the area. The market is not only a great place to pick up local products, but also a place where you can watch and snap priceless photos of local life and culture.
After enjoying an interesting and fun morning at the market, we will visit the Dragon Bridge â Da Nangâs fiery new success symbol (the dragon breathes fire every Saturday and Sunday night). Here you will have the perfect chance to take beautiful pictures of the river and the city.
Da Nang has a reputation as a food haven and on this tour you will have the opportunity to sample one of the local specialty dishes such as Mi Quang, a flavorful mix of meat, prawns, turmeric noodles and vegetables infused in thick broth and sprinkled with tasty toppings; Banh Xeo (meaning sizzling pancake), a savory pancake made using rice flour and turmeric powder stuffed with pork, beansprouts, shrimp and herbs accompanied by a special Da Nang dipping sauce; or Da Nangâs version of a Northern favorite-Bun cha ca (fish cake noodle soup), fish cake, herbs and noodles in a fruity fragrant broth.
Inclusions for Morning Tour Of Da Nang
- Breakfast, coffee
- Bottled water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Morning Tour Of Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.