Morning Tour Of Da Nang
OverviewExperience the highlights of Da Nang when its at its prime--early morning, before the heat picks up; when fisherman bring in their catch, locals splash about in the sea or exercise on the beach, and the market is at its bustling best.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Your day will begin with a transfer to Pham Van Dong Beach the public area at the Eastern Sea Park where local people come to exercise and swim every day. Continue acrossing to a Man Thai Fishing Village which is well-known for its fish sauce-making. It is very famous for many types of mam (salted fish) such as Nuoc Mam ("a type of fish source") and Mam Ruoc (fermented shrimp paste). In particular, the villages mam ruoc is very popular with the citys people. Mam is an indispensable dipping sauce with the daily meals of residents in the central region. Back to Han Market where you will have opportunities to interact with the local buyers and sellers. The market is not only a great place to pick up local products, but also a place to watch and snap priceless photos of local life and culture. Then, we will visit the Dragon Bridge Da Nangs fiery new success symbol (the dragon breathes fire every Saturday and Sunday night). Here you will have the perfect chance to take beautiful pictures of the river and the city.
You will have the opportunity to sample one of the local specialty dishes such as Mi Quang (rice flour noodle, mixed with shrimp, pork, vegetables, and topped with grilled rice paper), or Banh Xeo (rice flour, bean sprouts, shrimp and slices of pork, fish cake, herbs and noodles in a fruity fragrant broth), or Da Nangs version of a Northern favorite - Bun Cha Ca (grilled fish rice noodles).
Inclusions for Morning Tour Of Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Breakfast, coffee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Morning Tour Of Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Tour of Hoi An Ancient Town from Da Nang
- Arrival Transfer from Da Nang International Airport to Hue Locations
- Da Nang Market Tour by Bike Including Home Cooking Class
- Multi-Day Central Vietnam Heritage Road Tour from Da Nang
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang