Morning Tour Of HanoiWrite a Review
From USD 49
OverviewThis tour offers an alternative perspective that an ordinary day tour cannot offer. See the early morning activities that locals in Ha Noi carry out to greet the new day. Take in an excellent opportunity for priceless moments.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourKick-off your day in Hanoi style
Good morning Hanoi city! The residents of Hanoi live together peacefully, harmoniously and this city was awarded the UNESCO "City for Peace" award in 1999. Here, finding moments of relaxation are extremely simple and easy. You will begin your morning with a visit to a local park where you can watch the local people practice Tai Chi. You will have a first hand overview of their daily life, especially how they take in the morning and greet the new day.
Then, you will take a cyclo (pedicab) trip around the “36 meandering streets” of the Old Quarter. Built in the 13th century and lovingly restored, the Old Quarter houses some of the best charms the city has to offer. Your final destination of the day will be the famous Dong Xuan Market where you can watch local merchants start their business day trading and selling fresh fish, meat, vegetables, fruits and flowers.
Of course, no trip to Hanoi city would be completed without trying a famous bowl of “Pho” (Vietnamese noodle soup) and enjoying a delicious cup of traditional Vietnamese coffee.
Inclusions for Morning Tour Of Hanoi
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Pedicab (Cyclo)
- Breakfast (Pho and coffee)
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Morning Tour Of Hanoi
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.