OverviewGet the great chance to see and enjoy the old town of Istanbul. Experience UNESCO site of Sultanahmet, Old Istanbul with an extensive guided walking tour. You will be amazed by magical Istanbul and it's unique sights: the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Grand Bazaar.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourTour stars with pick up from your hotel. You will visit Hagia Sophia Museum firstly. Built in the 6th century AD and then converted into a mosque in 145,3 it was the first large domed building of the world and religious focal point of the Orthodox Church for 1000 years. You will be informed about its history by your expert local guide and you'll admire its unique decoration from Byzantine and Turkish periods. Unlike most city tours, your guide will also take you to the upper galleries. Later, you'll enjoy a short walk across to Blue Mosque which owes its fame to the exquisite blue Iznik Tiles adorning its interior walls. Hippodrome is next to here. Here you will see the Egyptian Obelisk and the Snake Column from the ancient Roman Empire which used to promote regional power during horse chariots races. Next, you will see the German Fountain which was a gift of Kaiser Wilhelm 2 and enjoy the stories of his liaison with the orient.
Finally, you will go to the exciting Grand Bazaar. Following the introduction by your guide at Turkey’s biggest oriental carpet export center, you will have some free time to browse its 1200 spice and gold shops. If time permits you'll have a short stop at an Istanbul leather wholesaler firm. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Morning Tour Of Istanbul Old Town
- Hotel pickup from the hotels located in Taksim and Historical Peninsula areas
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Morning Tour Of Istanbul Old Town
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Clients must be ready at their hotel lobby 15 minutes before the exact departure time
Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Chora Church Museum
Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays until 2 pm and will be replaced with Petite Hagia Sophia Church
Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with authentic shops or Spice Bazaar
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.