Morning Walking & Tai Chi Boxing Tour - Xian
OverviewJoin in the local people's daily lives and have a taste of traditional Chinese culture, folk religion and Tai Chi while visiting the local communities, morning markets, parks and the temple hidden in a corner of the city! You will meet curious locals who would like to say Nihao to you, you will be welcomed to join them in their activities and you will be showered with enthusiastic hospitality. Not to mention the highlight of learning Tai Chi (Shadow Boxing) in its home with an old master and the opportunity to dress up like a Kung Fu master.
Know More about this tour
At 8am, from the meeting point at the BOC bank you will walk along the back street alleyways to a busy morning market and grab some local snacks for breakfast as locals do. Moving on to the park you will see a variety of fascinating daily activities on the go from individuals practicing opera to groups gathered to practice singing or varieties of dancing and even shuttlecock kicking and more. At the end you will be guided to a 1000 year old temple with our Tai chi master right there waiting for you.
Once you arrive, your coach will give you a brief introduction of Taichi or Kung Fu to warm up. Spend the rest of your class learning basic postures and moves in a relaxed atmosphere. After your class, you can take photos with your coach before being returned back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Morning Walking & Tai Chi Boxing Tour
- Transport by public bus;
- Licensed professional English-speaking tour guide ;
- Teaching salary of professional Taichi Master ;
- Two bottles of mineral water are provided;
- Entrance fee of the ancient temple.
Exclusions for Morning Walking & Tai Chi Boxing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Own transfer to and from meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine