Morning Wildlife Hike Tour - La Fortuna
OverviewThis is an unique urban park, composed of two kilometers of walking trails located in the heart of La Fortuna town, named after Giovanni Bogarn, the first resident nature guide and trail designer at the Arenal Observatory Lodge. This beautiful oasis is home to much wildlife including:toucans, parrots, boat billed herons, sloths, poison dart frogs among other rain forest creatures.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMorning Nature Tour & Sloths Sightseeing with Giovanni Bogarin
The goal of the tour is look for wildlife in the nature so Giovanni will take you to different areas around La Fortuna; this will be the first part of the tour: looking toucans by La Fortuna waterfall area and Agua Azul town for sloths, frogs and some times monkeys ending the tour in his unique urban park a really flat and friendly walking path, not common in the hilly terrain of the Arenal area, Giovannis trails is a great option for naturelovers that have a free morning near La Fortuna.The tour starts at 5:30 AM in the trail; Giovanni will wait for you once you get there you will walk around the trails looking colorful birds and other wildlife like: slots (90% chances to see them), toucans, frogs, snakes, parrots and some other animals of the rain forest. This hike includes coffee and cookies sharing withyour tour guide. The trail is walking distance from downtown La Fortuna so you can enjoy a nice morning walk meet Giovanni and enjoy the magic of the rain forest.
Inclusions for Morning Wildlife Hike Tour
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Coffee, cookies and seasonal fruit
- Transportation from the Catholic Church in downtown La Fortuna (Round Trip)
Exclusions for Morning Wildlife Hike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mistico Hanging Bridges Park from La Fortuna
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: River Safari Float with La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike