Mornington Peninsula Markets Shuttle By Boat From Phillip IslandWrite a Review
Travel on a spacious boat to the mainland to visit to one of the Mornington Peninsula s premier local craft and food markets. Enjoy a scenic 30-minute cruise from Phillip Island to Stony Point, where a coach takes you to either Red Hill Community Market or Emu Plains Market. Have three hours at your leisure to check out handcrafted jewelry, clothing, toys, gourmet foods, wine and more, with plenty of space to store your shopping on the return journey. Includes complimentary tea and coffee served on the catamaran.
Know More about this tourMake your way to Cowes Jetty to board your spacious catamaran for the scenic 30-minute cruise across Western Port Bay to Stony Point. Sip a cup of complimentary tea or coffee and choose a seat on either an indoor or outdoor deck.
When you arrive at Stony Point, your coach meets you and transfers you to either Red Hill Community Market (first Saturday of the month) or Emu Plains Market (third Saturday of the month). Enjoy three hours at your leisure to shop, eat and browse through stalls filled with high-quality goods made by local artisans.
Red Hill Community Market started in 1975 when a couple dozen locals came together to sell and barter informally. The market has since evolved into a legendary destination where 300 vendors showcase locally produced items including fresh produce, jams, olives, wines, and handcrafted jewelry, clothing, kitchenware, pottery, toys and more. Freshly prepared snacks and meals are available for purchase and you can listen to live music by local musicians.
The hip Emu Plains Market takes place under the shade of stringybark eucalyptus trees. It features 200 vendor stalls with fresh local produce, gourmet foods, wine tastings, quality handcrafts from the Mornington Peninsula and eclectic vintage finds. Activities for kids change every month and the eating area features music by favorite local bands.
After shopping and snacking to your heart’s content, meet your coach at the designated time. Return to Stony Point and reboard your boat, where you’ll have plenty of room to store your shopping bags. Enjoy the scenery during the return journey to Phillip Island. Your tour ends upon arrival at the dock in the early afternoon.
Inclusions for Mornington Peninsula Markets Shuttle By Boat From Phillip Island
- Round-trip boat
- Round-trip coach
- Morning tea
Exclusions for Mornington Peninsula Markets Shuttle By Boat From Phillip Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair and stroller accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.