Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour Including Wine Tastings And 2-Course Lunch From Melbourne
OverviewExplore the beautiful Mornington peninsula on this day trip from Melbourne with your professional guide. Visit some of the best wineries in the region for a relaxed and unforgettable fun-filled day. Sip on wine varieties when you partake in included tastings at each winery stop. Savor a 2-course meal during a vineyard lunch experience including wood-fired pizza and glass of wine. Tour is limited to a maximum of 11 people to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and driver at 9:25am at St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street in Melbourne, then enjoy a scenic drive for approximately 1 hour to reach your first stop in Mornington Peninsula - Port Phillip Estate. Upon arrival, enjoy a wine tasting. Port Phillip Estate is one of Mornington Peninsulas most exciting cellar doors. With its bold architecture, elegant tasting bar and spectacular views their cellar door is the perfect place to enjoy their wine. All of which is entirely estate grown.
Upon completion of the visit at Quealy around 4:30pm, you'll board your vehicle for your return trip to St Paul's Cathedral arriving at approximately 5:30pm.
Next, head to TGallant. Here, you'll enjoy a wine tasting followed by a 2-course lunch, featuring their delicious mouthwatering wood-fired pizzas. Savor your meal with an included glass of wine and some coffee/tea with your desert. After lunch, hop back in your vehicle and make your way to the next stop - Red Hill Estate. This boutique winery is steeped in tradition. While you are tasting wines from their multiple-award wining range, enjoy panoramic views of Western Port Bay.
Finally, meet the winemakers Kathleen Quealy and Danny Calvert when you travel to Quealy Winemakers estate in Balnarring. Take a tour of the vineyard and winery, and sip on a sample from a large selection of cellar door offerings.
Inclusions for Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour Including Wine Tastings And 2-Course Lunch From Melbourne
- Professional guide
- 2-course lunch
- Wine tasting at each venue
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Mornington Peninsula Winery Tour Including Wine Tastings And 2-Course Lunch From Melbourne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Most dietary concerns can be addressed
Comfortable walking shoes recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Mornington Peninsula can get quite cold during the winter months
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not wheelchair accessible
Buses drop you at each cellar door
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with MCG Tour and National Sports Museum
- City Sports Tour of Melbourne with Etihad Stadium Tour
- Tour for Two: Private Mornington Peninsula Luxury Food and Wine-Tasting Day Trip
- Melbourne Shore Excursion: Sports Lovers Tours of Melbourne
- Skydive Yarra Valley up to 15000ft tandem skydive
- Melbourne City Tour
- 2 Day Combo - Great Ocean Road Adventure and Pengu
- Best of Melbourne