Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
OverviewThis day trip to Tangier offers great cultural and historical heritage. Halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city holds a cosmopolitan flavor that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe. Tour includes ferry passage to and from Morocco.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will depart for Tarifa early in the morning and arrive around 11 to take the ferry to the African continent. Tangier and Morocco are less than 9 miles (13km) from Tarifa.
When you look at the sea, you will find the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar to one side. To the other side, a motley city that looks to the future, enclosed in the white walls of the Medina. Tangier is now populated by more than one million people living day to day with this dichotomy.
Once off the ferry, your local guide will lead you through the narrow streets of Medina. This several hour walking tour will bring you to some of the most picturesque places in the city.
At the end of your tour, you will return to the port of Tangier and head back to Seville, arriving there around 10:30pm.
Inclusions for Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
- Professional guide
- Transfer by car and ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- All taxes
Exclusions for Morocco Day Tour: Tangier From Seville
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler, some few nationalities might be required for a valid visa
Minimum age is 4 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult, always.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flamenco Show in Seville
- Boat Cruise on the Guadalquivir River
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Seville Airport
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar Palace Tour
- Experience Seville: Learn How to Dance Flamenco
- Pub Crawl in Seville