Morocco Desert Tour From Marrakech 3 Days Including Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewDeparture from Marrakech at 8:00 AM for a desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga; the tour including visit of the kasbahs in Ouarzazate and Skoura Oasis. stay in Dades Gorges, visit of Toudra Gorges, came ride in the desert, sleeping in berber tent, exploring the desert of Morocco, visit of nomads in Merzouga, camel trek in Merzouga
Know More about this tour
Day 1 : Marrakech Kasbah Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Skoura Rose valley - Dades gorges
- After Breakfast in your Riad. Departure towards Ouarzazate, crossing the Atlas through TizinTichka pass (2,260 meters). The mountains offer a big variety of landscapes and the view of several hamlets arranged as in an amphitheatre. Essential track and outstanding landscape that will take us to the village of Telouet to visit the Kasbah of el Glaoui and the village of Ait Benhaddou, visit of the Kasbah; classified by the UNISCO as world heritage. Then, our journey continues towards Ouarzazate, lunch and visit of Kasbah Taurirt and the cinema studios. The region is populated by Berbers who became sedentary despite the extremely harsh weather conditions. After lunch we will head dades Gorges, crossing the palm valley of Skoura and visit of its Kasbahs. Then head via Rose valley Kalaat Mgouna visit of dades gorges and continue to Toudgha Overnight and accommodation with dinner and breakfast in a guest house or Hotel
Day 2 : Toudra Gorges - Tinjdad - Erfoud - Rissani - Merzouga - Erg Chebbi
- After breakfast in your accommodation we will head to Merzouga via Toudra valley and Tinjdad. Arrive to Erfoud and stop for lunch before continuing to Merzouga crossing the village of rissani visit of the mausoleum of the founder of the Alaouite Dynasty of Morocco, Moulay Ali Cherif, is located on the southern edge of town. Reaching Merzouga and camel trek of about 1 hour and half to reach Erg Chebbi and admir the most wonderful sunset over the dunes. Overnight with dinner and breakfast will be in a Beber tent situated in the feet of the dunes
Day 3 : Merzouga - Rissani Erfoud Tinghir Dades valley Ouarzazate Marrakech
- Early wake up, then your camel man will take for a beautiful sunrise you will ever see. After an hour and half of camel ride you will reach you hotel in Merzouga to take shower and breakfast. Then, we will drive towards Marrakech crossing the palm valley of ziz and toudra. Stop for lunch at boumlen dades or Kalaat Mgouna. Then, we will continue to Marrakech via skoura and ouarzazate. Stop for a mint tea in tichka pass (2260 M) before reaching Marrakech by the afternoon, return to the departure pick-up point or your new accommodation in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Morocco Desert Tour From Marrakech 3 Days Including Camel Trek
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Ideal for small-groups
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD
- Camel trek and overnight in desert camp
Exclusions for Morocco Desert Tour From Marrakech 3 Days Including Camel Trek
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls