Morocco Tangier Full Day Trip From Seville
OverviewDiscover Tangier the most charmingand cosmopolitan city of Moroccoon a full-day tour. Have knowledge of its rich culture and history due to its special location betweenthe Atlantic and the Mediterraneanled by a local guide. Appreciate the felling of being in a past time walking through the narrow streets of the old Medina. Enjoy a delicious Moroccan meal.Take a break for shopping or having a coffee or a traditional mint tea in one of its famous terraces admiring the scenery of this fascinating city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Depart from Sevilleearly in the morning, take the ferry to the African continent. Marvel at the fabolous panoramic of the bay of Tangier and the Strait of Gibraltar.
Discover the delightful culture and historical heritage of Morocco and Tangier, this city shows a cosmopolitan flavor and at the same time a way of life of an ancient population.
The local guide will make an informative tour taking you to the most important monuments and pleasant places in the city. Discovering the top monuments, stroll narrow streets, visit the picturesque Socco, enjoy a delicious lunch of traditional Moroccan cuisine, explorecraftsmans shops, lovely terraces.
Definitely Tangier will captivate you by its beauty and charmlike it did to the magnificent artists Matisse and Bowles.
Inclusions for Morocco Tangier Full Day Trip From Seville
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to listed attractions
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Morocco Tangier Full Day Trip From Seville
- Food and drinks (except lunch)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour