Morro Dois Irmãos Hike And Vidigal Favela Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewRio de Janeiro offers some rewarding hikes and very few could parallel this one! Hike to the top of Morro Dois Irmos and take in breathtaking panoramic views of Rio, its beaches and the ocean. Then, visit the Vidigal Favela and interact with locals for a cultural experience you won't forget!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourOne of the most famous postcards of Rio is that of Ipanema beach with the twin mountains, the Dois Irmos, in the background. This tour offers the climb on the highest of two (533m above sea level). From the top, you can enjoy a unique view of the city at 360 (Leblon, Ipanema, the lagoon, Christ the Redeemer, the Tijuca Forest, the favelas of Rocinha and Vidigal, the islands Cagarras, Niteroi, the Atlantic Ocean). You'll get those perfect holiday photos!
The trail is only 1.5km (just under 1 mile) and will take you to the top. On the way back, you'll go down through the pacified favela of Vidigal. The total duration is around four and a half hours and is considered of medium difficulty.. You just need sneakers, light and comfortable clothing, a hat and sunscreen. Make sure to bring some water, a snack and your camera!
Inclusions for Morro Dois Irmãos Hike And Vidigal Favela Tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Morro Dois Irmãos Hike And Vidigal Favela Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Rio de Janeiro Tour with a Personal Photographer
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park