Moscow Kremlin TourWrite a Review
Kremlin is one of the most prominent attractions of Moscow. The historic aspect as well as the architectural excellence, both are at par in terms of this particular palace. On this tour, apart from the parade residence of the President- you will also see his daily residence. Visit various cathedrals and take a look at the beautiful architecture and the importance given to devotion in Moscow.
- Take a look at the Senate Palace, the residence of the President
- Pray at the 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), once the main cathedral of Moscow Kingdom
- Connect with God at Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- See the beautiful architecture of the Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- See prominence of historic architecture at the Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
Know More about this tour
The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's a working place of the president of Russia. Behind medieval walls you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and buried. You will see once the largest cannon and church bell in the world. 8 hundred years of Russian history in one place.
Inclusions for Moscow Kremlin Tour
- Kremlin ticket
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.