Moscow Metro TourWrite a Review
The Moscow Metro has a long history to it. Also, the city has an extremely beautiful subway. It is very well maintained and is also extremely decorated. Each station and spot has a different artistic aspect to it. On this tour, experience the efficiency of Moscow Metro.
- Roam around the Revolution Square, with magnificent sculptures of the Soviet people
- Visit the Kurskaya Station Lobby, the Hall of Fame of the WWII
- Be awestruck at the Komsomolskaya, with impressive mural mosaics of Russian glorious victories
- See the artistic side of Novoslobodskaya, with the stained glass, although under the ground.
Know More about this tour
Take our Moscow Metro Tour and discover why our subway is recognized as the most beautiful in the world!
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people!" said one of the main architects of the Soviet subway.
With us you will see the most beautiful metro stations in Moscow built under Stalin: Komsomolskaya, Revolution square, Novoslobodskaya, Mayakovskaya. Our guide will tell fascinating stories and secrets hidden underground, urban legends and funny stories.
How many babies were born on the Moscow metro? Where is the secret Metro 2? How deep is the Moscow metro? And where did Stalin give his speech in November 1941? Join out Metro tour and find out!
Inclusions for Moscow Metro Tour
- Metro ticket
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.