Know More about this tour
Say goodbye to your travel books and say privet to Moscow streets. On the tour you will learn many fun facts, stories, myths and legends about Moscow.
Here are our TOP Moscow attractions to jump start your Russian adventure in style and tick off your Moscow-list.
On Red Square and Bolshoi Tour you will see Red Square, GUM, St Basil's Cathedral and take a Bolshoi Tour. Imagine the 18-19th century, Imperial times and explore the Russia’s oldest theater depicted on the Russian 100-ruble banknote.
On Red Square and Kitay Gorod Tour you will see:
- Red Square. Take on a city with plenty of Renaissance, Baroque, Art nouveau architecture to keep you speechless for the next 4 hours
- GUM. Shop for souvenirs and nom on GUM’s signature ice-cream while discussing things like how the world has changed in the last 123 years
- St Basil’s Cathedral. Pop into the favorite cathedral of Ivan the Terrible who blinded its architect to feel safe that such a masterpiece will never be built anywhere else
- Lenin’s Mausoleum. Make a quick stop in the mausoleum to see the hero of the nation. Open every day except Mondays and Fridays. In high season only from outside.
- Kremlin towers and walls from outside only. Great views from Big Moskvoretsky Bridge. 20 towers is too many right? Prince Dmity Donskoy would disagree. Take in the views of the largest and oldest fortress in Russia, built in 1490s
- Kitay Gorod Wall and Tretyakov Passage. See what history and art can do to architecture. Don’t forget your cameras! Kitay Gorod district: Nikolskaya, Nikolskaya and Varvarka street. Walking in the old town of Moscow is like watching a historical movie, each building on our way is so full of history and have so much to tell
- Old English Court and Romanov House will show you what a city can do with almost 900 years of inspiration
- Alexander Garden, a Ruined Grotto, the Eternal Flame. Tsars’ influence, then aristocratic Emperors, Soviet heritage and now back to the roots. Discover the history of Moscow walking along the Kremlin wall
- Tverskaya street. Stroll along the main street of Moscow and soak in the Soviet past of the city
- Eliseev Emporium. Simply the best grocery in the city. Don’t get lost in its elaborate decoration and high ceilings
- Kamergersky lane, Kuznetsk Bridge street. The birthplace of Russian fashion and the beloved meeting point of locals
- Legendary National and Metropol Hotels. You can’t but admire these two. They are so photogenic. Ok, and historic
- Detsky Mir department store. Don’t skip the observation deck with iconic views of the city and Kremlin