Are you tired of the monotonous tours that you go on in every new city that you visit. Did you ever want to rather than walk around the city with a guide âÂÂ try to discover the city through a game or a quest?
The Moscow Quest-Tour introduces you to the main city sights of the historical city center of Moscow with an unforgettable experience!
This tour is developed in a way for you toÂ get to know what mysteries are hidden in the Moscow cathedrals and where the legendary Russian writers and poets wrote their greatest masterpieces.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel and you will head toward the Red Square. The quest-tour will start at Lobnoye Mesto (stone platform in front of St. Basil’s Cathedral in the Red Square). Here you will receive the first task that you will need to solve. You will explore the infamous St. Basil’s cathedral to find out its greatest mystery, while also taking a picture with the most famous and beautiful cathedral in Moscow!
Then you will head toward the Lenin mausoleum where you try to figure out the most important historic dates in Russian and world history!
Your tour will continue outside of the Red Square. After that, you will follow your guide to the Alexander Garden where you will not only marvel at the Tomb of The Unknown Soldier and witness the changing of the guards, but will also hear about the famous Russian fairy tales and even try to discover the fairy tale heroes.
Your urban quest will continue with the search for the Neglinnaya River which was covered by the masonry vault in the beginning of the 19th century. You will continue your quest-tour with the largest library in Russia and pass by The Pashkov House, a neoclassical mansion standing on the hill overlooking the western wall of the Kremlin and the building of Moscow’s first public museum.
After that, your quest will continue along Volkhonka street, where you will pass by the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, and an old Soviet gas station that still functions. Finally, you will try to find clues about the lifestyle of the house residents during the Soviet era.
In the end of the urban quest tour, you will have to solve your final task - discover the legend of Christ the Savior Cathedral, which, at 103 meters, is the tallest Orthodox Christian Church in the world.
Finally, along with your guide you will try to find Russian President’s favourite spot in Moscow - a perfect place to take a photo and pretend that you are the President!
At this point, your guide will answer any questions you have regarding Moscow and will take you either back to your hotel or you can continue walking the scenic embankment of the Moscow river.
Inclusions for Moscow Urban Quest Tour
- All activities
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Moscow Urban Quest Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.