Gain insight into the cultural diversity and unique history of Mostar. This tour is enriched with short visit to Kravice to show you beauties of inland in this region. Panoramic drive with small group guaranteed to ensure more personalized approach. See different landscapes, beautiful coast with intact nature and many islands and after it enjoy in our inland beauties, rivers and lush vegetation, with the view of Neretva river valley. Visit Kravice waterfalls,and enjoy in spectacular scenery.Â Form there we drive to Mostar. Explore with us oriental streets and monuments of Mostar, with the main city attraction, famous old bridge rebuilt after tremendous war from the end of 20th century.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourStart your day by being picked up in an air-conditioned Mercedes minibus (18 seats) by your English/Spanish speaking guide. Travel to the ancient city of Mostar. Gain insight into the cultural diversity and unique history of this Ottoman frontier town. Journey up the Adriatic coastline to Neum. Take a short coffee break (own expense) in this seaside town.
Drive to the Croatia- Bosnia-Herzegovina Border. Prepare for the border crossing. Have your passport and all necessary travel documents with you.
After crossing the border, head to Kravice, first sightseeing stop on your tour. In spring this stunning mini-Niagara how it is called by the locals, of 25m cascades pounds itself into a dramatic, steamy fury. In summer the falls themselves are less impressive but surrounding pools become shallow enough for swimming. On Kravice you will stay 45 minutes.Arrive in Mostar by approximately 12:30 pm. Enjoy a guided walking tour and plenty of free time to stroll around the Old Town. Take in the colorful and dynamic atmosphere of this ancient town, stop to admire the Mosque of Mostar, the Stari Most (bridge) and the famous Turkish House. Delight in lunch (own expense) at one of the local restaurants. There is no better way to learn about recent history of this region than joining us on this tour. Each wall in Mostar is a monument telling the story of this town. Place where East and West met together and survived for 600 years, existed as a border between cultures, nations and religions and the old bridge connecting them all together. Discover with us oriental touch of this region.
Return to Dubrovnik following a short break and another opportunity to enjoy Turkish coffee (own expense).
Inclusions for Mostar And Kravice Waterfalls Full Day Excursion From Dubrovnik
- Transport by Mercedes air-conditioned luxury minibus 18 seats
- English / Spanish speaking guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Mostar And Kravice Waterfalls Full Day Excursion From Dubrovnik
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notify you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
The tours include English/Spanish speaking guide in the bus and the English speaking local guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.