Mostar And Medjugorje - Dubrovnik
OverviewThis half-day tour starts with a brief visit to the Dubrovnik Bridge where you can catch picturesque views of the city. Proceeding to the Neum, you will be informed and guided by an expert on the history of the place. The tour will then traverse through the iconic historic towns of Pocitelj and Medjugorje.
- After departure from Dubrovnik and a short break on the Dubrovnik bridge for some scenic picture taking of the town.
- In Pocitelj you will have an opportunity for sightseeing and free time.
- In Medjugorje we will be sightseeing and having free time.
Know More about this tour
After departure from Dubrovnik and a short break on the Dubrovnik bridge for some scenic picture taking of the town. While driving along the Adriatic coast to the town of Neum, you will have an opportunity to hear about various sites which you will see on your way there. There is a short break in Neum which you can use for shopping and morning coffee. We proceed through picturesque delta of the river Neretva to the small place called Pocitelj.
In Pocitelj you will have an opportunity for sightseeing and free time. Pocitelj is one of the most beautiful cultural and historical units from the 15th century. Our next destination is Medjugorje.
In Medjugorje we will be sightseeing and having free time. Medjugorje is a spiritual and religious place and one of the most famous pilgrim places in the Catholic world. From the apparition of Our lady of Peace in 1981, this place has been visited by visitors from all over the world. We proceed to Mostar.
Through the centuries Mostar became the meeting point of various cultures and religions. Such history has left its inprint which you will witness during your sightseeing. Besides the Old Bridge, the symbol of the town, you have a possibility to visit the Mosque of Mostar, Turkish house and many other monuments in the town. After sightseeing there is free time before our departure for Dubrovnik.
We arrived in Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Mostar And Medjugorje
- Transportation with luxury car/van,
- English speaking driver
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.