OverviewDiscover Mostar, known as a window to the Orient. See the old Turkish bridge thatâs a symbol of the city and explore the old bazaar. Visit the famous pilgrimage site at Medjugorje, where the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared to local children.
Mostar as the center and capital of Herzegovina has always managed to captivate its visitors a unique experience of mixing cultures of East and West. It is situated on the Neretva River, which separates and connects both the Muslim and the Christian side of the city.
The Old bridge is a world-famous symbol of the city, which with mosques, Turkish houses and other closely eastern sights makes Mostar a destination everyone will remember.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourYou’ll have the choice of departing from Trogir or Split on this full-day trip to the historical city of Mostar and the religious pilgrimage site of Medjugorje.
In Mostar, your local tour guide will provide an introduction to the history of this city known as a window to the Orient. You’ll visit the old Bazaar, and admire the picturesque shops and workshops.
See the city’s main mosque and then enjoy a walk across the famous 16th-century Turkish bridge, after which the town was named. You’ll have free time for shopping and the opportunity to taste authentic Bosnian specialties.
Your second and final destination is the famous pilgrimage center in Medjugorje. For pilgrims and those who are looking for something spiritual there is a holy mass held, along with a visit to Apparition Mountain, where it is believed that the Virgin Mary made her first appearance to local children in 1981.
Enjoy seeing the sights of Medjugorje and take some free time for lunch, or opt to walk to the hill of apparition.
Inclusions for Mostar And Medjugorje Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/coach
Exclusions for Mostar And Medjugorje Day Trip From Split Or Trogir
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.