Departure time from Dubrovnik is at 08:00. We'll drive you along the Adriatic coast to Slano, through Dalmatian hinterland and villages to the border. After crossing the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina, we'll have a break in Stolac and we'll visit Radimlja necropolis located just 2 kilometres from Stolac. Next stop will be Kravice Waterfalls, one of the most beautiful natural spots in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where we'll stay for 45 minutes. Kravice is a large tufa cascade on the Trebiat River, in the karstic heartland. Mostar will be our next spot. In Mostar you'll be able to take some walk through the old Turkish Baazar, the Old bridge of Mostar, and some of the Mosques. On our way back to Dubrovnik we'll stop in Blagaj to visit the spring of the river Buna its famous Turkish house Tekija, and finally Pocitelj which is also very famous historic site. The walled town of Pocitelj evolved in the period from the 16th to the 18th centuries. Architecturally, the stone-constructed parts of the town are a fortified complex, in which two stages of evolution are evident: medieval, and Ottoman.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Daily at 08:00
Departure Details :
Your hotel or apartment (at your request)
OverviewVisit some very famous natural and historical spots in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This tour is a one-day tour (private up to 4 persons or small group up to 8 persons) from Dubrovnik where you will be introduced to the nature, culture, history, folklore and religious traditions of Western Herzegovina. Mostar is a city with a rich history that has shaped and formed it since ancient times. That's the place where east meets west. That's the place where you'll visit Turkish baazar, and old bridge of Mostar. Kravica waterfalls and the spring of Buna River are considered to be some of the most beautiful natural spots of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our cars are equiped with wi-fi, air-condition (Mercedes E class and VW Caravelle) and refrigerator (Mercedes V class), and drivers/guides are speaking fluent English.
- Entrance fees to Kravice Waterfalls natural park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Free of charge for two children up to 7 years of age
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Driving Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik Game of Thrones Complete Tour
- Game of Thrones Kings Landing filming locations with Lokrum Island visit
- Game of Thrones filming locations tour in Dubrovnik
- Game of Thrones Old Town Dubrovnik Walking Tour with Costumed Guide
- From Dubrovnik: All-Day Private Boat Tour
- From Dubrovnik: SUNSET Private Boat Tour