Mostar Old Town Private Walking Tour
OverviewMostar is Herzegovina's main town, and it has wowed visitors for centuries. Join us in exploring Mostar's medieval core the Old Town. You will have a chance to learn of Mostar's troubled and turbulent past and its ever-so-intriguing present. We will guide you through the cobbles of the Old Town and show you the marvelous Ottoman architecture. The highlight of the tour of course is the Old Bridge of Mostar: you will have a chance to marvel at it from up close and hear the story behind it and its famous divers.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourStart the tour with an introduction to Mostar and Bosnia and Herzegovina: geography, history, culture, politics and anything else you might be interested in. After the introductory part, you will head to our intended destination - the Old Town of Mostar.
Your first stop is on the main square of the old town, where we hear the intriguing tale of the mosque, tannery and bath-house that are located on the square. After the square you move on to the Curved Bridge - where you will learn some rather surprising facts about it.
What follows is the main attraction: the Old Bridge of Mostar. Go down to the beach underneath the bridge to gain a spectacular view and take some stunning photos, before learning about Mostar's most important and most revered site. If you are a little bit lucky, you might even catch one of the famous Mostarian divers!
After the beach, you will carefully cross the Old Bridge itself, and have a lovely view of the surrounding area. The tour finishes in the Coppersmith's Alley, with a wonderful view of the Old Bridge from the other side.
Before saying goodbye, your guide will be more than happy to provide information and advice regarding food, souvenirs, galleries and anything else that might interest you!
Inclusions for Mostar Old Town Private Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Mostar Old Town Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.