Motril Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra And Generalife Gardens Day Trip - GranadaWrite a Review
From USD 156.74
OverviewWhen your cruise ship docks at the Port of Motril, travel to Granada for a skip-the-line tour of the Alhambra palace complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site! With an expert local guide, stroll past the long entrance lines with a priority-access ticket, and then visit the attractions highlights including Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Gardens.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourLeave the Port of Motril by air-conditioned minivan, and then travel to the Alhambra in the city of Granada, roughly 1.5 hours away. Perched high up on La Sabica Hill, Alhambra is a fortress, palace and ancient city, all rolled into one. Built around the 10th century, the complex has been home to a succession of sultans, kings and emirs, who each gave the site its diverse heritage. Today, the landmark is recognized as one of Spain’s most important UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Head past the Alhambra’s long entrance lines with your skip-the-line ticket, and start with a look at the oldest part of the complex, Alcazaba Fortress with its myriad of ramparts and towers. Gaze out at the city of Granada from the fortress walls and explore its walkways with your guide.
Continue to the Nasrid Palaces, a set of magnificent Moorish buildings that you’ll admire in all their glory. Comprising of three different buildings, the palaces each boast elaborate function rooms and opulent Islamic art. Look out at the sky from the windows of Mexuar Palace and learn of the extravagant lives of the emirs and sultans who once lived here.
From the Nasrid Palaces, stroll outside to Generalife Gardens to check out where the Moorish kings of bygone days once relaxed. Featuring abundant flora and distinctive water features, the gardens also comprise two further courtyards, which you’ll see, the Patio de la Acequia and the Patio de la Sultana.
After 2.5 hours enjoying the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, return to your minivan for the journey back to Motril. Your shore excursion finishes with a drop-off at the port.
Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Motril for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call.If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Please note: the order of this tour is subject to change and certain sights may be visited in a different order, depending on how busy the Alhambra is on the day of your tour.
Inclusions for Motril Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra And Generalife Gardens Day Trip
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Alhambra
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Motril Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra And Generalife Gardens Day Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.