Moulin Rouge Show With Skip The Line Eiffel Tower And Seine River Cruise - Paris
OverviewEmbark on this three-part tour of Paris that encompasses a trio of classic Parisian experiences that encapsulate the best of the City of Light's famous joie de vivre: a cruise down the Seine River, a guided tour of the Eiffel Tower, and an evening at the world's most famous cabaret, the Moulin Rouge. With a local expert guide by your side, you'll see the essence that makes Paris both timelessly romantic and exotic unveiled before your very eyes!
Know More about this tour
This unforgettable Paris experience begins with a one-hour cruise along the waterway that has forged the city's life and character, the shimmering Seine River. Meet your guide who will put you aboard and bid you bon voyage as the boat meanders along its calm waters, treated to views of the city's captivating monuments, including the Louvre, Notre Dame and the medieval Conciergerie, a former palace which later served as a prison for illustrious inmates like Marie Antoinette during the French Revolution. As the Eiffel Tower comes into view you're sure to wish this ride would last forever, but it is now time to see Paris from above.
Meet your guide again for a direct ascent up Paris' most recognizable emblem, the Eiffel Tower. You'll enjoy privileged skip-the-line access, meaning you can avoid the often lengthy queues and make your way straight to the second floor observation deck to take in the 360-degree views of a city so beautiful, it has sparked countless painters, authors, musicians and lovers with undying inspiration. While you gaze out over the Paris skyline, your guide will tell you about the tower's construction, its early reception and other fascinating tidbits relating to this iconic monument's place in the city's history, as well as the dazzling city that lies below.
As evening gives way to night and the City of Light starts to twinkle, it's time to sample Paris' legendary nightlife. You'll be whisked away by private bus to Montmartre's Moulin Rouge, the world's most renowned cabaret, as your guide shares commentary on the allure of Paris by night. This iconic club has enjoyed perennial mythical status thanks to artist Toulouse-Lautrec's famous depictions of it and later, Baz Luhrmann's Oscar-winning 2001 film. Here, you'll witness the razzle-dazzle revue show that delighted party-hard Parisians and scandalized the more buttoned-up members of the city's upper echelons when it first opened back in 1889.
After snapping a photograph of the giant red windmill outside the venue, it's time to head inside. Rather than regular theater seating, this atmospheric turn-of-the-century-style venue features tables around which the audience members sit. You'll be given a half-bottle of champagne, which you can sip your way through as the show gets underway. And as for the show itself? You can expect a nostalgia-soaked extravaganza of singing, dancing and outlandish specialty performances (ranging from acrobatic roller skaters to a death-defying act featuring a giant water tank full of pythons!) and some of the most eye-popping beaded, bejeweled, sequined and feathered costumes known to man. And of course, there will be lots of well-choreographed dance numbers, including the never-to-be-missed "can-can", courtesy of the swirling, twirling, high-kicking, bare-breasted chorus of Doriss girls.
Inclusions for Moulin Rouge Show With Skip The Line Eiffel Tower And Seine River Cruise
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Seine River Cruise
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Second Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Moulin Rouge show
- Half bottle of champagne per guest
- All transfers in an air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Moulin Rouge Show With Skip The Line Eiffel Tower And Seine River Cruise
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/Beverages unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The guided service ends at Moulin Rouge around 11pm. The Moulin Rouge show ends around 1am.
Smart dress is required when attending an evening at Moulin Rouge: shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
It is not permitted to photograph or record all or part of the Moulin Rouge Theatre and the show.
Please note that parents may be asked to prove the age of their child if the venue deems it necessary.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
For help with meeting points or other urgent issues, please phone +0033 1 70371426.
Our City Wonders guides will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets or holding a sign at the meeting point for easy recognition.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
France's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lido de Paris "Paris Merveilles" Late Night Show with Champagne
- Skip-the-Line Entrance Access to Louvre Museum
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide