Mount Cook To Wanaka Tour - Wellington
OverviewIn the afternoon, depart the Mount Cook village and travel down the western side of Lake Pukaki at the foot of New Zealand's tallest mountain, Mount Cook. On leaving the Mount Cook National Park, journey further south through the rugged high country landscape of the Mackenzie Basin with its hydroelectric system of lakes and canals.
Know More about this tourStop for a short afternoon tea break in the farming community of Omarama before beginning the ascent over the Lindis Pass into the historical gold mining region of Central Otago. On your arrival at the small town of Tarras, transfer to a shuttle service which will take you on the last leg of your journey to picturesque Wanaka, located on the southern shores of Lake Wanaka, where you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions for Mount Cook To Wanaka Tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Mount Cook To Wanaka Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.