Mount Gay Rum Cocktail And Food Pairing Tour - BridgetownWrite a Review
OverviewEvery great story begins with a time and a place. For Mount Gay Rum, that time and place is the Caribbean Island of Barbados, in 1703.Â Come discover the secret behind the Barbados' finest spirit on a guided tour ofÂ the Mount GayÂ Visitor Experience where you willÂ explore the history, heritage and craft of Mount Gay rums.Â After touring the Visitor Experience you will enjoy 3 small plates paired with handcrafted cocktails demonstrated by theÂ chef and mixologist. Round-trip hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Barbados hotel you will be taken to the Mount Gay Visitor Centre where you will discover the history of Mount Gay on a tour and a food and cocktail pairing. The tour will kick off with complimentary rum punch which you can enjoy while your guide takes you through the Heritage Museum which offers visitors a fascinating glimpse into the illustrious history of Mount Gay Rum and the island of Barbados.
From there, you will view a short film that will provide even more information about Mount Gay and its rum production. After the short film you will be taken to the Tasting Room where you will enjoy a tasting of 5 Mount Gay rums. Your guide will walk you through the tasting explaining the differences between each rum that you taste. After the tasting you will visit the Mount Gay bottling plant to complete the tour.
After the tour the fun continues with a food and cocktail pairing. Enjoy 3 delicious food plates, each carefully paired with cocktails featuring various Mount Gay rums. All of the food and cocktails are designed by the onsite chef and mixologist. After the pairing you will be given time to visit the gift shop where you can purchase bottles of rum, gifts or souvenirs. Many of the rums can only be purchased on the island! You can also enjoy finger foods or lunch for purchase at the Live Grill.
At around 2:30pm your driver will take you back to your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening in Barbados!
Inclusions for Mount Gay Rum Cocktail And Food Pairing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Rum Tasting
- Complimentary rum punch
- Cocktail and food pairing session
Exclusions for Mount Gay Rum Cocktail And Food Pairing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.