Mount Gay Signature Rum Tour With Lunch - Bridgetown
OverviewMount Gay Rum, the oldest, most storied rum in the world, has been produced in Barbados with passion and unparalleled craftsmanship since 1703, thus earning it the title the rum that invented rum. On this tour you will learn about the history of Mount Gay rum, experiencea tasting of 5 signature rums and enjoy traditional Bajan fare with signature live food stations andabottomless rum punch station while relaxing on thedeck. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Barbados hotel you will be taken to the Mount Gay Vistor Centre where you will discover the history of Mount Gay on a tour and tasting.The tour will kick off with complimentary rum punch which you can enjoy while yourguide takesyou through the Heritage Museum whichoffersvisitors a fascinating glimpse into the illustrious history of Mount Gay Rum and the island of Barbados.
From there, you will viewa short film that will provide even more information about Mount Gay and its rum production. After the short film you will be taken to the Tasting Room where you will enjoy a tasting of 5 Mount Gay rums. Your guide will walk you through the tasting explaining the differences between each rum that you taste.After the tasting you will visit the Mount Gay bottling plant to complete the tour.
After the tour you will enjoy a traditional Bajan lunch with live food stations and a bottomless rum punch station. Enjoy the food and drinks while relaxing on the deck. You will also be given time to visit the gift shop where you can purchase some bottles, gifts orsouvenirs for yourself. A few of the rums can only be purchased on the island!
At around 2:30pm you will be taken back to your Barbados hotel to enjoy the rest of your day.
Inclusions for Mount Gay Signature Rum Tour With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Rum tasting
- Complimentaryrum punch
- Lunch (live food stations)
- Bottomless rum punch station
Exclusions for Mount Gay Signature Rum Tour With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.