This tour brings you to the see Yogyakartas finest sightseeing destinations, allowing you to immerse yourself fully in its rich history and culture.
Day 1: South Bali Banyuwangyi
- Pick up from South Bali area at your hotel around 8am. South Bali means Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ulawatu , Canggu area.
- Travel towards Gilimanuk pier to board ship to Ketapang Indah (Banyuwangyi, Java Island)
- Arrive at Ketapang Indah. Approximately 5 hours driving from South Bali.
- Travel to El Royale Hotel & Resort to check in around 2-3pm and rest for the day.
- Checkout around 12:30 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Ijen peak.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before returning to Paltuding.
- Return to hotel to freshen up around 9 am and re-energize with breakfast.
- Travel back to South Bali.
- Reach hotel in South Bali approximately 5-7pm depending on traffic.
- Our tour ends here.