Mount Ijen Tour - From Bali
OverviewEnjoy the spectacular view of Mount Ijen Morning trip from your hotel in South Bali Single Traveller Possible.
Know More about this tourThis tour brings you to the see Yogyakartas finest sightseeing destinations, allowing you to immerse yourself fully in its rich history and culture.
Day 1: South Bali Banyuwangyi
- Pick up from South Bali area at your hotel around 8am. South Bali means Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ulawatu , Canggu area.
- Travel towards Gilimanuk pier to board ship to Ketapang Indah (Banyuwangyi, Java Island)
- Arrive at Ketapang Indah. Approximately 5 hours driving from South Bali.
- Travel to El Royale Hotel & Resort to check in around 2-3pm and rest for the day.
- Checkout around 12:30 am and travel to Paltuding area with breakfast on-the-go.
- Reach Paltuding permit post at approximately 2 am, before hiking to Ijen peak.
- At the peak, we will be able to see the famous Blue Flame Sulphur of Ijen. As the Blue Flames are dependent on the moon light and rain, sightings are dependent on suitable weather. As with other natural phenomena, sightings cannot be guaranteed but we will bring you to the choice view point.
- At the break of dawn, if weather permits and it is deemed safe to do so by the authorities, you can walk down to the rim of the Ijen Lake. You can enjoy the morning lake view of Ijen and walk back to the Ijen peak before returning to Paltuding.
- Return to hotel to freshen up around 9 am and re-energize with breakfast.
- Travel back to South Bali.
- Reach hotel in South Bali approximately 5-7pm depending on traffic.
- Our tour ends here.
Inclusions for Mount Ijen Tour - From Bali
- All fees included in the package. There is no additional tax or hidden fees.
- Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
- 1 Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to South Bali
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
- Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
Exclusions for Mount Ijen Tour - From Bali
- Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
- Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat depending on your preference.
- Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Travel Insurance
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice).
Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 3. Children price is the same as adult price for this tour as there is no accommodation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.