Mount Kilimanjaro Day Hike From Moshi Kilimanjaro- Marangu Route - Arusha
OverviewOn this Kilimanjaro day Hike, you will hike on the Marangu Route/ Coca cola Route up to Mandara Hut for lunch. You will NOT reach the summit.This trek is offered on a private basis, and you can start on any day of the year at your own convenient.This trek is geared for people who like to hike but reaching the summit isn't a "must do", and allow one to experience the excitement of hiking on the highest peak on the African continent.All trekking inside Kilimanjaro National Park require the services of a certified Kilimanjaro guide, and the Marangu route is the only route where short treks are allowedCome and experience this day trek of Mount Kilimanjaro!!This tour can start in Moshi Town Just let us know your hotel to be picked-up.
Know More about this tour
This tour can start in Moshi Town Just let us know your hotel to be picked-up.
After breakfast at your hotel, you will meet your guide, drive to the Kilimanjaro National Park Gate (about 1 hour), register and commence the climb.
Walk through the rainforest to the Mandara encampment. A side trip to Maundi Crater is a good way to see the surroundings including Northern Tanzania and Kenya. In the rainforest, look for towering Eucalyptus trees, bird life, and Colobus monkeys.
After lunch, hike back to park gate and drive back to Moshi.
- Elevation: 1860m/6100ft to 2700m/8875ft
- Distance: 8km/5mi
- Hiking Time: 3-4 hours up / 2-3 hours down
- Habitat: Montane Forest
Inclusions for Mount Kilimanjaro Day Hike From Moshi Kilimanjaro- Marangu Route
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mount Kilimanjaro Day Hike From Moshi Kilimanjaro- Marangu Route
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park
- Full Day To Arusha National Park
- 2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania