Mount Pilatus Day Photography Tour - LucerneWrite a Review
- Journey with private photographer including the new Dragon Ride!!!
- Explore one of the most breathtaking landscapes of the Swiss Alps!!! Mt Pilatus is the ideal scenic tour. Cable ascents and cogwheel railroads will take you throughout remarkable alpine settings with fresh meadows and bare icy mountain scenery. This Invigorating day trip includes a boat ride.
- We offer you a life-enriching Photography day tour at 2132 meter above sea level so we can ensure you will get outstanding Images. Enjoy an unforgettable view over one of the most spectacular part of the Swiss peaks at Mt Pilatus. Take a short hike to make the most out of the stunning scenery. Descend to Alpnachstad aboard the world's steepest cogwheel train and cruise out onto Lake Lucerne to admire the views from the water. Mt Pilatus is the perfect backdrop for this Nature, and Landscape Photography Adventure.
- We've thought of every detail to make this a perfect trip!
Know More about this tour
From May to October experience the assorted delights of Lucerne's landmark mountain courtesy of the Golden Round Trip - this is a day excursion taking first a boat trip, then cogwheel railway, aerial cableway and last but not least a panorama gondola. We promise you a lot of amazing photography opportunities during this journey!
After a boat trip on Lake Lucerne, you can look forward to a spectacular ride on the world's steepest cog railway. Once at altitude (7000 ft / 2132 m). From here you will enjoy an unforgettable view over the surrounding mountains and lakes. We take a short hike to the summit of the mountain, one of the best vantage points for Landscape photography. You'll be amazed by life-enriching panoramic Vistas!
Then you take the aerial cableway «Dragon Ride» and panorama gondolas down, where a five-minute walk brings you to bus for the trip back to Lucerne.
Inclusions for Mount Pilatus Day Photography Tour
- Travel, landscape & nature photography guidance
- Professional photographer - guide
- Photo Walks & discussions
- Private or Small group size
- Boat Trip from Luzern in 2nd Class
- Cogwheel railway
- The new aerial cableway «Dragon Ride»
- The panorama gondola.
Exclusions for Mount Pilatus Day Photography Tour
- Estimated Local Cash Needed:
35 CHF - Meals Cost during the tour
- If you cancel 60 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 59 to 30 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.