Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour - LucerneWrite a Review
This full guided private photography day tour to Mount Pilatus will take you to some of the best locations in Switzerland which offer the best image opportunities. The photographic journey is designed by a professional photographer based in Central Switzerland. Life-enriching adventures and breathtaking alpine landscapes all included. We guarantee you will get back home with long lasting memories. All Camera skill levels are Welcomed!
- Led by a professional photographer
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourExperience the assorted delights of Lucerne's landmark mountain - this is a day excursion taking first a boat trip, then a cogwheel railway, aerial cableway and last but not least a panorama gondola. It is guaranteed you will have a lot of amazing photography opportunities during this journey.
After a boat trip on Lake Lucerne, you can look forward to a spectacular ride on the world's steepest cog railway. From an altitude of (7000 ft / 2132 m) you will enjoy an unforgettable view over the surrounding mountains and lakes. Take a short hike to the summit of the mountain, one of the best vantage points for Landscape photography. You'll be amazed by life-enriching panoramic Vistas.
Then you take the aerial cableway "Dragon Ride" and panorama gondolas down, where a five-minute walk brings you to bus for the trip back to Lucerne.
Inclusions for Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Photography Assistance
- Landscape Photography
- Private tour
Exclusions for Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photography equipment
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gondola ride, Cogwheel and Boat trip (CHF 120) per person
- Swiss Travel Pass is valid for any kind of discount in Transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Tour price is per tour and not per person
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Travel Cost per person is not included: CHF 120 including Boat trip in 1st class, Cogwheel railway and Gondolas
50% off on travel costs with the Swiss Travel Pass
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.