Mount Pilatus Rope Park Entrance Ticket - Lucerne
OverviewVisiting Lucernes landmark mountain,Mt. Pilatus, is a must-do when you're in the Lake Lucerne region. Start at the valley station in Kriens, and enjoy a 30-minute gondola ride over a pre-Alpine landscape to reach Frkmntegg. There a lot of fun and action awaits you in the rope park. After a detailed instruction you are ready for the thrilling experience. Take the aerial cableway known as the 'Dragon Ride' and reach the summit in 5 minutes. Soak up the panoramic viewson 7,000 feet above sea level (2,132 meters). Enjoy stunning views over the lake and Alps, and then take the worlds steepest cogwheel railway down through rock faces, mountain streams, and lush meadows to reach Alpnachstad.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMake your way to the valley station in Kriens, where you will board the gondola for the 30-minute ride over the pre-alpine landscape up toFrkmntegg.
Pilatus Rope Park- Central Switzerland's largest
Test your agility skills in the open air on Frkmntegg. Central Switzerland's largest Tope Park promises fun-filled adventure for outdoor fans, families, schools, companies and clubs.
Ten trails with varying degrees of difficulty
Thrills and spills are guaranteed: each trail consists of between six and eleven features requiring balancing and climbing, and there are cool aerial ropeways and challenging obstacles. Whether you're a Rope Park beginner or a seasoned user, you're in for a real treat!
Climb your way up a tree trunk and check out the various degrees of difficulty of the monkey trees. The easiest climb suits children from the age of eight, while even experienced visitors will find the hardest a challenge. It ends on a high: let yourself fall up to 14 metres and abseil gently to the ground courtesy of the safety device.
Power fan the free fall adventure (CHF 5 per jump)
Imagine the rush of adrenalin when freefalling 20 metres! The Powerfan is a patented system that allows you to freefall without the sensation of being held all that links you to the Powerfan is a 6 mm diameter rope. A few metres from the end of your fall, a braking mechanism takes over that allows you to land gently on your feet without any jerking, jarring or bouncing. You reach the Powerfan using along our special Dragon-Jump-trail. Powerfan is unique in Central Switzerland and perfect for adventure-seekers aged eight and older.
Continue up the mountain with a ride on the aerial cableway 'Dragon Ride'. Relax in the spacious cockpit and take photos out the large windows that make you feel like you're in a helicopter. The 5-minute ride takes you to the top, with views of the Alps and Lake Lucerne. Choose to remain inside the panoramic gallery, make the short climb up one of the peaks (5-10 minutes), relax on the terrace or eat a meal at the onsite restaurants (own expense).
Descend via the world's steepest cogway railroad. Aboard this train dating from 1889, pass lush alpine scenery on the way to your destination at Alpnachstad.
Inclusions for Mount Pilatus Rope Park Entrance Ticket
- Ticket to the summit of Mount Pilatus and back
- Entrance to the rope park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Mount Pilatus Rope Park Entrance Ticket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:9:30 Start at the valley station of Kriens
10:00 Arrival in Fräkmüntegg and short walk to the Rope Park
10:05 Instruction and enjoy the thrill in the Rope Park
13:00 Refreshment and lunch at Restaurant Fräkmüntegg (not included)
14:00 Cable car ride to the summit
14:05 Visit of the summit
14:25 Descent by the world's steepest cogwheel railway
14:55 Arrival at the valley station in Alpnachstad
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: You can start the tour from Kriens or Alpnachstad
Only printed vouchers will be accepted
The cogwheel train is closed from 19 November to mid-May; access from Kriens only
Cable ways and rope park are not in operation in the case of storms
Opening hours of rope park: 10 am to 5 pm (daily)
Before you visit us, we recommend you to check the daily updates on the operating status of the facilities on Pilatus.
The admission prices entitle user to remain in the Pilatus rope park for up to three hours and include access to all ten trails, the equipment needed (safety harness, helmet and gloves) and an in-depth safety briefing.
Minimum age: 8yrs - Minimum size: 120 cm - Maximum weight: 120 kg
Children under 11 yrs must be accompanied by an adult
Children between 11 - 14 yrs of age admitted only with adult supervision
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Not Recommended for:
participants with back problems
participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Lucerne City Walking Tour
- Independent Mount Rigi Tour from Lucerne Including Lake Lucerne Cruise
- Mount Titlis Eternal Snow Half-Day Trip from Lucerne
- Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport Entrance Ticket
- 1.5-Hour Small-Group Nightwatchman Walk in Medieval Lucerne
- Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
- Lake Lucerne Panoramic Sightseeing Cruise
- Swiss Chocolate Adventure Experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne