Your full day incredible Mount Rainier helicopter flight and hiking combo tour is divided into three parts: 35+ minute helicopter flight, 4 hour ground tour with naturalist hike, and a catered meal. This tour is available for morning or afternoon departure. Both tours include all of the same incredible experiences.
In a 4-seater Robinson R44, you'll soar over the Mt. Rainier Wilderness, getting up close with peaks, glaciers, waterfalls and thundering rivers that would take days of strenuous hiking to reach from the ground. Between Mt. Rainier and Seattle, your pilot will even take you on a close flyby of Snoqualmie Falls and you'll glide over the Cascade foothills' lakes, rivers and dense forests. You'll enjoy incredible photography opportunities with a bird's eye view of all of this stunning scenery. On the clearest days, you'll also catch glimpses of Mt. Baker, Mt. Adams, Mt. St. Helens, and even Mt. Hood in Oregon--5 of the greatest Pacific Northwest Peaks in a day! As you fly along, your expert pilot will point out the sites and maneuver the helicopter to offer the best views.
Ground Tour & Naturalist Hike
Once on the ground at a secluded location surrounded by plunging valleys, your ground tour guide will take you to experience the best of the National Park that you won't get to see from the helicopter: walk through a towering old growth forest, gaze across wildflower fields that burst with color in the summer sun, and feel the cool spray of mist from crashing waterfalls.
You'll learn about the mountain's geologic history, diverse climate and stunning glaciology. On a moderate hike, you'll breath in the freshest mountain air and search for wildlife in the forest and sub-alpine slopes. Stopping frequently to marvel at the scenery around us, countless photography opportunities await you around each bend in the trail. Best of all, you'll share this experience with a tiny group of just up to 2 other guests.
Inclusive Catered Meal
We want you to eat well during your full day excursion with us. Your tour with us includes a delicious, beautifully catered meal in the midst of Mt. Rainier's natural splendor. Guests joining our morning tour will enjoy lunch in the Park before departing back to Seattle via helicopter. Guests arriving via helicopter in the afternoon will be treated to a full afternoon tea and canaps before returning to Seattle via private ground transport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 7 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Morning Tour: 7:30am, Pick-ups at downtown Seattle hotels begin at approximately 7:30am. Actual pick-up time may slightly vary if multiple pick-ups are required. The local supplier will contact yo.. read more
Departure Details :
Morning Tours Only , Downtown Seattle hotel pick-up is provided for hotels located within the following area: South of Mercer St. West of the I-5 freeway North of Safeco Field East of Pike Pl.. read more
Return Details :
Morning Tours OnlyYour tour will conclude at Boeing Field. Boeing Field is approximately 10 minutes' drive south of downtown Seattle. If you require assistance to arrange ground transportation fro.. read more
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
For the ultimate Mt. Rainier tour experience, look no further this exclusive helicopter flight and hiking tour combination experience. With 369 square miles of rugged mountainous terrain and Washington's highest peak at it's core, this incredible helicopter flight and ground tour combined together is the only way to see the most of Mt. Rainier in a single day. Your tour includes a 35 minute flight between Seattle's Boeing Field and Mt. Rainier National Park, a flyby of Snoqualmie Falls, a 4 hourhiking and driving tour on the ground through the National Park itself, and gourmet food. This is a boutique experience, and is limited to just 3 guests per tour.
Know More about this tour
- Boutique Tour, This tour is limited to just 3 guests per departure. There is no more boutique Mt. Rainier tour experience available. , , 35+ Minute Flight , You will fly approximately35 minutes between Boeing Field and Mt. Rainier. Flight' are routedto do aflyby of Snoqualmie Falls, the Cascade foothills, and the Mt. Rainier wilderness. , , 4 Hour Private Ground Tour , 4 hour ground tour and naturalist hike of Mt. Rainier National Park. , , CateredLunch or Afternoon Tea , Morning tour guests will enjoy a delicious lunch in the park before returning to Seattle. Afternoon tour guests will be served a full afternoon tea with canaps before returning to Seattle. , , Private Ground Transport , Morning tour guests will be transported to Mt. Rainier National Park in the morning via privatevehicleand return to Seattle via helicopter. Guests on ourafternoon tour will arrive in Mt. Rainier National Park via helicopter and return to Seattle via private vehicle. , , Unparalleled Photography, Incredible photography opportunities await with with bird's eye views of Mt. Rainier, Snoqualmie Falls, and the Cascades. Yourphotography journey continues during the 4 hour ground tour. ,
- All Tours
- Gratuities for pilot and guide (recommended)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional food/drink not listed in tour description
- Morning Tour
- Transportation from Boeing Field to downtown Seattle (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
- Afternoon Tour
- Transportation from downtown Seattle to Boeing Field (the drive is approximately 10 minutes)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This tour requires a minimum of 3 paid seats confirmed at least 36 hours prior to the scheduled time of travel in order to operate. If your group has less than 3 passengers and you would like to guarantee tour departure, we recommend considering a private tour (also available on Viator).
Subject to favorable weather conditions. This tour may be canceled due to poor weather or high winds that could hinder travel via helicopter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour or a full refund.
This tour includes a moderate amount of walking and hiking on marked trails, but over many uneven surfaces as well as up and down hills.
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 240 lbs (109 kg). will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Please dress appropriately: Conditions in the mountains change quickly, so please dress appropriately. Even in sunny weather, you may feel warm when walking uphill but could cool quickly once we stop for a rest. We recommend preparing multiple layers, such as a t-shirt, insulating layer and a waterproof layer like a shell or windbreaker. Please also wear appropriate footwear such as sturdy soled shoes or hiking boots.
You Might Also Like
- Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
- Seattle Locks Cruise
- Seattle Underground History Tour
- Seattle Combo Tour: City Tour, Pike Place Market and Boeing Factory
- Food and Cultural Walking Tour of Pike Place Market
- Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle City Tour
- Viator Exclusive: Early-Access Food Tour of Pike Place Market
- Seattle Harbor Cruise