Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour - Lucerne
OverviewExplore some of the most remarkable landscapes in Central Switzerland in a unique way on this guided photo tour that takes you to the top of Mount Rigi through the beautiful Lake Lucerne. From amateur photography enthusiasts to professional photographers, this tour will delight all.
- Oldest cogwheel train of Europe
- Boat ride
- Full guided tour from Lucerne
- Enjoy a cogwheel train ride to the top of Mount Rigi, enjoy views of Lake Lucerne and snow-capped Alps
Know More about this tour
The journey begins with a lovely trip through the beautiful Lake Lucerne towards Vitznau. Switch to Europe's first ever mountain railway up to Rigi-Kulm. You will be overwhelmed by the incredible Swiss Alpine Landscape around you!
Ride back with the gondola to Weggis and back to Lucerne by boat.
You will discover some of the most remarkable landscapes in Central Switzerland. Prepare to be amazed at unbelievable vistas, rugged mountain peaks and dramatic skies. Mount Rigi is a dreamer's destination for adventurers, it will capture your senses and amaze you. At times, you will put down your camera and just take the drama in. We will most definitely cover all the iconic locations for photography with the available day light. We have traveled the region countless times, and will discuss its history and traditions, and we will enjoy the finest local meals (not include). This full day tour is available throughout the year.
We cannot think of a better location to express your creativity than at Mount Rigi!
Inclusions for Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour
- Profesional photographer & guide
- Travel & landscape photography support
- Photo walks & discussions
- Small group size
- Mt Rigi Transportation Cost ( boat ride,cogwheel train & gondolas )
Exclusions for Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Stanserhorn Day Photo Tour Worlds First Convertible Style Cable Car
- Zurich Combo from Lucerne: Zurich Sightseeing, Rhine Falls and Stein am Rhein
- Half-Day Walking Tour of Lake Lucerne Villas and Castles
- Private Full-Day Alpine Ridge Hiking Tour from Lucerne
- Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise to Mount Pilatus from Lucerne
- Mount Pilatus Summer Day Trip from Lucerne
- Mount Pilatus tour with personal guide and private driver including all tickets
- The Total Lucerne Experience Walking Tour