Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour - LucerneWrite a Review
You will discover some of the most remarkable landscapes in Central Switzerland. Prepare to be amazed at unbelievable vistas, rugged mountain peaks and dramatic skies. Mount Rigi day photography tour is a paradise for photographers no matter what your skill level is, it will capture your senses and amaze you. At times, you will put down your camera and just take the drama in.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Lucerne's Torbogen monument, in front of the train station, by 8am. Greet your professional photographer guide and begin your photography tour.
The journey begins with a trip through Lake Lucerne towards Vitznau. Switch to Europe's first-ever mountain railway up to Rigi-Kulm, admiring the Swiss Alpine landscape around you (transportation costs not included).
Your knowledgeable guide takes you to the best locations around Mount Rigi for optimizing your photography, depending upon the available light and time of year. Your guide also offers insight into the area's history and traditions. During the day there is the opportunity to savor a traditional meal in a local restaurant (not included).
After a day of exploring and photographing, ride back to Weggis via gondola, before continuing to Lucerne by boat.
Your tour concludes back at the original departure point at around 3pm.
Inclusions for Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Travel & landscape photography support
- Private tour
- Full day tour from Lucerne
Exclusions for Mount Rigi Day Photography Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from Mt Rigi
- Cogwheel railway, Boat trip in first class & Gondola ride (Approx CHF 136 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multilingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Transportation to/from attractions is not included
Cogwheel railway, Boat trip in first class & Gondola ride (Approx CHF 136 per person)
Swiss Travel Pass is accepted for any kind of discount in the transportation cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.