- The last pick up from the hotels in Sharm will be at around 20.50 and then we will drive for about 3 hours to Moses Mountain. We will start to climb the 2285 m high mountain guided by one of our guides from 02:00 am to 05:00 am. You can climb by following a long path which leads to 700 steps. This takes you to the top of the mountain on time for the sunrise where you can enjoy a beautiful view. If you feel you cant climb the mountain you can get a camel ride for 185 le which takes you to the 700 steps.
- After coming down from the mountain we will visit the Monastery of St. Catherine. Down the ages the monastery has become one of the most famous monuments of Sinai.then we go to a local restaurant in St Catherine City to take our breakfast, then we drive back to Sharm El Sheikh we will be back between 01:30 pm & 02:00 pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 20 Hrs
Departure Details :
Sharm El Sheikh Hotels and Ports
OverviewMount Sinai, also known as Mount Horeb or Gabal Musa, is a mountain in the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt that is a possible location of the biblical Mount Sinai. This tour is a bus trip to the most famous mountain on Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments.
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Professional Bedouin guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.