Mount Tronador And The Black Glacier Day Tour - Bariloche
OverviewVisit spectacular Nahuel Huapi National Park where you will see such wonders such as Tronador, the highest mountain in the region, and the Black Glacier.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourNature can be quite striking-especially in this part of the world. This very special tour takes you to experience the most beautiful parts of Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Visit forests, lakes, beaches, mountains and even waterfalls.You will also see the highest mountain in the area - Tronador, which rises 11,411 feet (3,478 meters) above sea level forming a natural boundary between Argentina and Chile.
The views from this high elevation are spectacular.
After pickup at your hotel in Bariloche we will head south to connect to the 258 national highway; along this route we will cross the Pampa de Huenuleu, eventually reaching lake Gutiérrez for breathtaking views and photo opportunities.
As the journey continues and the road forks we will take less traveled, heading down the gravel road to the Tronador. After passing through valleys and shady forests we will arrive at the Black Glacier, Ventisquero Negro. The glacier appears a striking black color despite being fed by a small river flowing from the spotless, white, Rio Manso Glacier, just several hundred feet higher, a top the mountain.
We will make a stop at the Tronador Mountain to see everything around, including the neighboring country Chile!
Inclusions for Mount Tronador And The Black Glacier Day Tour
- Round-trip transfers
- Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mount Tronador And The Black Glacier Day Tour
- Food and Beverages
- National Park fee (USD 8)
- Optional Guide Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Bariloche Airport
- San Martn de los Andes by The 7 Lakes Route
- Puerto Blest Sightseeing Cruise and Waterfalls Hike from Bariloche
- Boat Trip to Victoria Island and the Arrayanes Forest
- San Martn de los Andes and the Seven Lakes Day Trip from Bariloche
- Small-Group Traditional Barbecue with Local Family from Bariloche