Mountain Bike Tour Of Langbiang Mountain And Bidoup Nui Ba National Park
OverviewThis 29 kilometer ride goes around the backside of Langbiang Mountain and into an area recently annexed as the newest national Park in Vietnam, Bidoup Nui Ba. The trail heads to the best waterfall in Dalat, named Tham Pham by the local minority tribes. Swim in the crystal clear water before enjoying the downhill ride back.Difficulty Grade 8 Physically Challenging. A moderately high level of fitness is required to fully enjoy this tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis tour starts with a 45 minute vehicle transfer from Dalat into the hills to the north west of the city. We drive up the western side of Dankia Lake and around the back side of Langbiang Mountain to an elevation of about 1750 meters. The vehicle drop-off point is on a wider dirt road about 7 kilometers from the single track trail. This gives us a chance to warm up and get used to the bikes. The views to the west of jungle forested valleys are fantastic. The first single track downhill section starts from an elevation of 1750 meters and rapidly drops down to 1425 meters over about 7 thrilling kilometers. The trail flattens out abruptly in a valley at the base of Langbian Mountain, and crosses over a clear mountain spring that feeds into Dankia Lake. From here we start climbing up a series of hills than cross over streams and go through small farms. There is a brief flat section before we climb another hill that takes us to the top of Tham Pham Waterfall, one of the most beautiful and secluded waterfalls in Vietnam. We have lunch by the side of the waterfall. Lunch consists of fresh veggies and fruits, baguettes with an assortment of toppings, and a French-style pastry to satisfy your sweet tooth.
After lunch we start heading back, and you get to cruise down a few of those hills you battled up on the way to the waterfall. The trail heads off in a different direction after a couple of kilometers, so the ride back goes mostly through different terrain. We reach the vehicle at the start of a paved road and transfer back to Dalat.
Inclusions for Mountain Bike Tour Of Langbiang Mountain And Bidoup Nui Ba National Park
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guides
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Picnic lunch
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Mountain Bike Tour Of Langbiang Mountain And Bidoup Nui Ba National Park
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderately high level of fitness is required to fully enjoy this tour
Minimum age is 17 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.