Meeting at the hotel reception.
We start the tour leaving the city of Salta. On the way we will cross the Quebrada de Escoipes and the Cuesta del Obispo.
The landscape changes quickly, passing through very different places: when encountering the first mountain range, we will see a green montain forest that changes in only a few minutes into a colorful desert full of different types of cactus.
The road takes us up to three thousand four hundred meters above sea level! Until a place known as La Piedra del Molino. From there we will have incredible panoramic views towards the valley.
Downhill Mountain bike Cuesta del Obispo
At the highest point of the road, we will prepare our equipment, check the bicycles and have a small breafing.
Then the fun begins! Approximately two thousand meters of descent take us through different landscapes, surprising us with unique views. Having enough time to stop to enjoy them and take unforgettable photos.
The bike gives us the opportunity of enjoying this trip at your own rhythm, having more time to take in all the views and incredible landscapes.
At the end of the forty-five kilometers of route, we will reach our final point. There we can enjoy a comforting meal, an outdoor picnic, in a place surrounded by nature and colorful mountains.
15:30 Transfer back to Salta
After lunch, we prepare to return to the city of Salta, we will load the mountain bikes in our pick up, we will save all the equipment and we will start the way back.
16:30 End of the tour
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Details :
OverviewThe Downhill Mountain Bike Cuesta del Obispo is an ideal excursion for those who want to experience the mountain in a different way. From the 3,457 meters above sea level we will undertake a vertiginous descent by bike. With three well-differentiated sections, two of pavement and one of gravel, the total route adds 45 kilometers of extension, in which we will descend almost 1,800 meters of hight!This mountain bike is for all tastes: those who prefer to do it slowly and taking advantage of the panoramic points to take good photos and enjoy the best views can do so, and those who seek speed and live the adrenaline find in this route an unforgettable experience!!!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Salinas Grandes via San Antonio de los Cobres
- Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards
- Humahuaca Gorge and Iruya 2 Days Journey from Salta
- Andes Foothills Mountain Bike Tour from Salta
- Zipline Adventure Tour from Salta
- White-Water Rafting Trip on the Juramento River from Salta
- Safari to the Clouds Tour of Northwest Argentina from Salta