Mountain Biking In Vitosha From SofiaWrite a Review
From USD 98.8
The southern slopes of Vitosha Mountains offer excellent conditions for mountain biking.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The route starts in the village of Yarlovo (one hour drive from Sofia) and follows dirt roads crossing beech forests and vast meadows leading the highest point of the cycling (450 m ascent). The descent follows another route, which will offer you splendid views of the highest mountains on the Balkan Peninsula – Rila.
The cycling is not difficult, however some cycling skills through rough mountain terrain are required. Cycling will take about 4 hours.
Inclusions for Mountain Biking In Vitosha From Sofia
- English speaking guide
- Rent of a hardtail MB and a helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mountain Biking In Vitosha From Sofia
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.