OverviewJoin this tour to ride your own fully automatic ATV and explore the network of wide mountain trails that lead to Blackcomb's beautiful alpine. You will have many opportunities to take in the breathtaking views and scenery surrounding Whistler.
Know More about this tourExplore the network of wide mountain trails that lead to Blackcomb's beautiful alpine! Take in the fresh mountain air and breathtaking views.
This easy to moderate terrain is the perfect combination of adventure and spectacular scenery. The daring can splash through mud pits and navigate the new terrain park!
- Children must be at least 8 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Moderate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
- Children ages 12 and under ride FREE for each adult ticket purchased. Simply select the total amount of adults and children. If there are more participating children than adults, the remaining child ticket(s) must be purchased on the day of the tour.
Inclusions for Mountain Explorer ATV Tour
- 2 hour ATV tour
- Professional guide
- Helmet, gloves, and goggles
- Rain gear if required
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Mountain Explorer ATV Tour
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Driver’s License: Persons going as a single rider must be at least 19 years old and fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence. All drivers who are 19 years old are required to show their license upon check in.
Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV.
Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
Wear closed toed shoes.
There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.