At Lake Nahuel Huapi, a mountain lake in Bariloche, you can enjoy local wildlife, trout, crabs, and lobsters. The cool, clear waters are surrounded by mountains and is one of the largest lakes of Patagonia. Our main dive is in the Neptune Park. There is an underwater statue of Neptune, plus a shipwreck, and several wood carvings by local artists. You will see crabs and lobsters, as well as other underwater wildlife. The Neptune Park is a dive of 20 meters maximum depth, with water temperature around 12 degrees C (56.3 F) at the start of the season in December to 16 degrees C (60.8 F) in March and April. The standard equipment for the dive is made of neoprene 7 plus 7 mm with optional equipment dry. Divers are always accompanied by a local skilled guide to enjoy both dives. The dive option is a single tank of 12 liters with full equipment.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
10am, noon, 2pm, 4pm
Departure Details :
Center of Bariloche by Bustillo Avenue 5.9 km from the city center . The waterfall inside the hotel .
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewDaily dive trips to Lake Nahuel Huapi, a mountain lake in Bariloche, where you can enjoy local wildlife, trout, crabs, and lobsters. The clear waters are surrounded by mountains and is one of the largest lakes of Patagonia. We offer all the best equipment for your dive. You are guided by an instructor who knows the area, so you can make the most of this experience.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Small-group tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.