Mountains And Glaciers Of Mount Tronador - San Carlos De BarilocheWrite a Review
If you want to feast your eyes with beautiful views which are completely unparalleled, then this is the best tour for you. On this tour, you will explore San Carlos De Bariloche and see its best attractions. The biggest highlight of this tour is the views of the Mountains and Glaciers.
- Explore the Zona Sur del Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi
- Experience the Lagos Gutierrez y Mascardi
- Witness the Valle del Río Manso
- See the Ventisquero Negro
- Feel cultural at Cerro Tronador
Know More about this tour
Nahuel Huapi National Park has a wide range of landscapes that allows practicing all kind of activities in touch with nature. Our excursions visits the most beautiful places around San carlos de bariloche.
Start in the morning by taking the Route 40 until the entrance to Tronador area of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. We continue beside the Mascardi Lake under a huge coihue forest. Half way we stop for a trek to Cesares Waterfall. We keep on moving through Manso River Valley towards Pampa Linda and Ventisquero Negro.
This excursion includes private transport and professional guides committed to share with enthusiasm their knowledge and passion for nature. We can provide guides in Spanish/ English/ Italian/German and French. These languages are always subjected to availability and it is necessary to specify at the time of booking which is the one that you need.
The Adventure Activities are always assisted by specialized guides and include the equipment required. Our Company has all insurances and habilitations required by the local authorities.
Inclusions for Mountains And Glaciers Of Mount Tronador
- Private transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish guide
- Lunch and snack in the nature
- Safe equipment for activities
Exclusions for Mountains And Glaciers Of Mount Tronador
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.