You've seen their movies, now see where your favorite stars actually live! You'll see over 40 mansions on this fully narrated two-hour tour through Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Sit back and relax in the air-conditioned comfort of your minibus and go where other tours can't go!
Know More about this tour
In Beverly Hills and Bel Air you'll find there's no place like home for stars like Courtney Cox, Keanu Reeves, Tobey Maguire, Madonna, Halle Berry, Jackie Chan, Britney Spears, Winona Ryder, Nicolas Cage, Peter Falk and Dr. Phil, not to mention the provocative Playboy Mansion.
You may also pass the former estates of such legends as Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Gregory Peck, Jack Benny, Judy Garland and Humphrey Bogart, plus some of your favorite TV and movie locations.
Along the way, you'll cruise Sunset Strip and see such infamous locales as the Whiskey a Go Go, Johnny Depp's notorious Viper Room, the House of Blues, the trendy Sky Bar, the Chateau Marmont and the Beverly Hills Hotel.
You will also be driven through world-famous Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewelers and the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel, featured in the hit movie Pretty Woman. Celebrities are constantly moving in and out of the neighborhood, so bring your camera you never know who you might see!
Inclusions for Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts, however in some cases, drivers are able to offer assistance in and out of the bus provided passengers have some lower body mobility
Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat.
Child prices are applicable for children aged 3 - 11 years.
A Spanish-speaking guide is available (subject to availability) on the 10am tour. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at the time of check out if this is required. If you do not mention this at the time of booking, a Spanish guide is not guaranteed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.