OverviewConsidering moving to Portland? Or perhaps you've already made the move and are adjusting to life in your new home. This tour is designed to get your up to speed quickly on how things work here in your new hometown.Popular Topics:An overview of the 5quadrants (NW, NE, SW, SE, N) and 90+ NeighborhoodsJobs & the Economy - biggest employers and emerging businessesSchools - from elementary to collegeNavigating Portland (driving, transit, cycling)Government & Local PoliticsParks and the OutdoorsDog Parks and off leash areasAbout Your Guide:Sarah is the former spokesperson for the Mayor and the City of Portland.She has an extensive knowledge base about Portland and the State of Oregon, and will share information that only an insider will know. This tour is customized to suit your specific interests.
Know More about this tourYour tour can be created to show you the kind of things you are interested in learning about or seeing. On the morning of the tour you will meet with the guide at a coffee shop, look at maps and build a custom itinerary for the day.
About Your Guide:
Sarah Bott is a 21-year Portland resident and longtime former spokesperson for the City of Portland and State of Oregon. During her career she worked for three Portland mayors, the parks department, local water utility, and state environmental protection agency. This broad experience has given her a vast and unique insight into how the city and state function and operate. Sarah lives in NE Portland.
Inclusions for Moving To Portland Orientation Tour
- Transport in a 4-door Subaru Forester
Exclusions for Moving To Portland Orientation Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.