Mozzarella Cheese Spinning Show In SorrentoWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a morning at an organic farmhouse in the hearth of the Sorrentine peninsula. Take part in the mozzarella 'spinning' show, learn the secrets of its production and taste delicious local 'treccia' (Italian for braid, the traditional shape given to the mozzarella).
- Get inside tips from a local
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at an organic farmhouse at the heart of the Sorrentine peninsula and set out to explore the farm on a guided tour.
After learning how mozzarella is made, discover the secrets of Treccia mozzarella (Italian for braid, the traditional shape given to the mozzarella) and see how it is created through a process of spinning, cutting, and twisting. It can be shaped up to a meter and it is particularly suitable for complex dishes served on big plates, for mozzarella sandwiches (where mozzarella basically replaces bread) or for unique salads.
You will actively participate in the 'spinning' process as the Mozzarella masters demonstrate the process of the famous Sorrento braid. After the mozzarella 'spinning show', take the opportunity to give in a try, then sample the tasty cheese for yourself during an expert-led tasting.
Inclusions for Mozzarella Cheese Spinning Show In Sorrento
- Mozzarella spinning show
- Active participation and learning
- Tasting of mozzarella and local delicacies
Exclusions for Mozzarella Cheese Spinning Show In Sorrento
- Tips and gratuities
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advice of any dietary requirement
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.