OverviewQuad Bike tours on Mount Etna and Alcantara Valley. Enjoy an amazing trip at the feet of Etna volcano. You can drive the quad alone or share it with a passenger.
- Instant Confirmation
- Ideal choice for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDeparting from Gole dell'Alcantara Botanic Park, you'll board an all-terrain vehicle and follow your guide on a volcanic adventure.
Each reservation for 2 adults is intended for 1 Quad: one of you will be the driver while the other rides as a passenger. Private pickup service is available from Taormina, Giardini Naxos, or Letojanni, if option is selected.
Choose either route and duration upon booking:
Alcantara Valley (2.5 Hours)
See one of the most fascinating landscapes of the Mt. Etna territory on the way to Francavilla di Sicilia. Along the route, admire views of glaciers carved over centuries and see the wild waters of the Alcantara River, which winds through a gorge eroded by an ancient lava flow. Perhaps stop at Convento dei Frati Cappuccini and the local Antiquarium where archaeological items belonging to the Classic Age are still preserved.
Mt. Etna (4.5 Hours):
You'll reach an altitude of 6,069 feet (1,850 meters), arriving at Castiglione di Sicilia through an off-road path to enjoy panoramic views over the valley. Continue to Linguaglossa on a bike path and admire Etna's most distant crater: Vulcanetto di Moio Alcantara. Cross several lava flows of various ages and find a forest cave made of lava stones before reaching Piano Provenzana.
Inclusions for Mt Etna Off-Road Quad Bike
- 1 Quad (driver and passenger will share the same quad)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Mt Etna Off-Road Quad Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
You will need a driver's license B or A1 for guests ages 16 years and older
Suggested dress: closed-toe shoes and wind stopper
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
If you select the pickup option, please specify the complete address of your accommodation upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.