Mt Everest Panoramic View Very Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
OverviewMt Everest Panoramic View Very Short Trek from Kathmandu Nepal is best trekking option for the people who have less time and admire to do Everest trek. Place we cover in this trip: Lukla,
Know More about this tourDetail Itinerary:
Day 01: (Kathmandu-Lukla Scenic Flight and short trek to Phakding)
According to your flight schedule, our guide will meet you in lobby area of your hotel in Kathmandu. Then, we we drive you to the Kathmandu domestic airport for fly to Lukla from Kathmandu. After landing at Lukla our Trek begins (approx 4hrs after will reach) to Phakding (2652m). Where we will take you to guest house for overnight stay.
Day 02: (Phakding to Namche Bazaar Trek)
Following morning, our trek begins from Phakding toward Namche Bazaar (3440m) which takes approx 6 hours through colorful Khumbu villages. Will stay overnight in Guest house at Namche Bazaar.
Day 03: (Rest day for acclimatization in Namche Bazaar)
Today is the rest day for acclimatization in Namche Bazaar. During day, we will hike to see the amazing view of Mt. Everest. After spending couple of hours, will then back to Namche, visit Hilary and Sherpa museum. Overnight stay.
Day 04: (Namche Bazaar to Lukla Trek)
We stat our Trek to back to Lukla from Namche Bazaar (Approx 7 hours). Will stay overnight in guest house.
Day 05: (Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu)
As per our flight schedule, will take you to the airport and fly back to Kathmandu domestic airport (Scenic view of Mt. Everest and many Himalayan ranges).Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will then transfer back and drop to the Hotel. Trip end.
Inclusions for Mt Everest Panoramic View Very Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
- 4 Nights accommodation in guest house as per itinerary.
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees (TIMS and Permit).
- Professional English speaking trekking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer (shuttle).
- Round-trip flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu).
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mt Everest Panoramic View Very Short Trek From Kathmandu Nepal
- Food and drinks (Available on Purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
A digital passport size photo for all participants is required prior to this trip.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kathmandu Countryside Bike Tour
- 5-Day Pokhara Tour from Kathmandu
- 3-Night Wildlife Adventure Tour from Kathmandu
- 6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
- 4 Day Kathmandu Tour
- Kathmandu 5-Night Tour with 3-Day Trek to Chisopani, Nagarkot and Changu Narayan
- Explore Namo Buddha Day Tour in Dhulikhel
- Nagarkot Guided Day Trek from Kathmandu